Our Impact

Our Projects

At Clara Carbon we want to support carbon mitigation projects right here in Ireland and all over the world.  Read more about the projects we support today.

How we support them

The app is free to use, and we commit to ensuring that 75% of all transaction fees will go towards current and future carbon mitigation projects, here in Ireland and all around the world.  The remaining 25% goes toward the running of the app, including exploring how Clara Carbon can improve and help you make an even bigger impact on the environment.

Transparency

At Clara Carbon we put our money where our mouth is.  We don’t just say that we’ll invest your transaction fees in carbon mitigation projects, we are linking in with our blockchain to show you how and where every offsets goes.